Web developers build the web pages and web-based applications that comprise the Internet. A basic web development work-flow includes collecting or creating web content (copy, images, videos, etc.), planning web site layout and navigation, coding the actual web pages, then testing and optimizing the website for superior user experience and optimum performance.
How to take a website from the idea stage to completion, following critical design steps that give you total control over the look and feel of the site.
- Proficient understanding HTML & CSS;
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite and CMS.;
- Familiarity with Magento e-Commerce;
- Familiarity with Open cart;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Quick witted;
- Passionate about new technologies;
- Always ready for change;
- Problem Solving;